Monday, August 5, 2019

Announcement

August 5, 2019

I had no internet for two days, and now I have no time to translate. So, this Wednesday's update will be pushed back to next Wednesday (the 14th). 




January 18, 2019

Real life strikes again, and I don't have time to translate. So, next chapter will be posted on the 25th.




October 20, 2018

Due to real life, update will be irregular. For sure, there will be no update next Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll be able get back to regular update by December. No promise, though ┐( ˘_˘)┌




August 30, 2018

I'm taking a break from translating, so next chapter will be posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2018.


PS 1: I've fixed the translation of ch. 34, paragraph 7. Thanks to Jess Duckin for the correction :)

PS 2: For you who apparently didn't read my TL's notes on ch. 33, I've written there, "Since there’s no female in beastman world, . . ."

7 comments:

Referring to - 67

Chapter 67 Gu Zecheng, seeing the frightened faces of the two people in front of him, seemed to be surprised and asked Su Yingqiu, "Wha...